Recap: Community Call #3
This is a digest of discussion on Discord, Community Call #3 of Syndr Protocol.
What did we cover during the call?
- Announcements and updates about Syndr
We’re structuring the contributing system:
- We’re thinking about what Syndr’s contributor system should be like. A system that rewards those who make contributions to Syndr community.
- Any community member that contributes to Syndr, either by participating in community discussions, making posts on a variety of platforms, writing articles on Medium or Mirror, making educational videos about Syndr; basically contributing in any meaningful way will be rewarded.
- Tiers/roles for Discord, types of tasks, task allocation processes, reward structures, regular activities, and communication strategy are all currently being decided on.
- Feel free to share your thoughts on Discord.
New team members are joining us soon:
- We have been actively interviewing both full-time applicants and interns.
- They’ll be joining us soon with the onboarding process.
Syndr’s investor meetings continues:
- We are currently on an active investment round and discussing possible Lead-Investors.
Syndr Mascot Design Competition is still open to designers:
- We are inviting our community members to enter a competition to design a mascot for Syndr.
- This mascot will be used to complement our brand & customize the look and feel of our community.
Prizes: $1000 for 1st — $500 for 2nd — $300 for 3rd
Deadline: March 7, 2022
We have a big announcement coming this week:
Keep following our Discord channel and Twitter account to be one of the early ones :)
About Syndr Protocol
Syndr is a DeFi protocol for simple, capital-efficient & omnichain synthetic assets with sustainable liquidity.